We focus on the six key areas that we believe are central to being a truly effective people manager
The six one-day training modules that make up the full Peppermint programme are spread over six months, giving every manager the opportunity to practice what they've learned in the workplace and demonstrate its impact on the way they manage their people.
Click on any of the six programme titles to learn more about each module.
Whether you take the full programme or a single module, every delegate receives...
- A full 360º feedback report, illustrating their key strengths together with areas for development
- A tailored personal action plan
- Tutor-led classroom training
- A complete set of reference and reading materials
- Guidance in choosing a business-related assignment to enable practice in the workplace
- Constructive feedback on assignments
- A chance to present to a panel to demonstrate their learning and business outcomes
- A nationally recognised Chartered Management Institute (CMI) qualification (only applicable to full programme)