Peppermint's programme doesn't just benefit the manager
The Organisation gains...
- Collaborative working across teams and staff with clear objectives designed to meet organisational goals
- Individuals focussed on achieving outcomes rather than just completing tasks
- Managers that motivate their staff and recognise good performance
- Prompt and effective management of poor performers
- Managers who understand the process of change and how to manage it effectively
The Team gains...
- Clear direction and a full understanding of what needs to be achieved for the organisation
- A feeling of being well organised and highly motivated
- A manager that gives constructive feedback on how they are performing
- Personal development plans that will improve and stretch their skill sets
The Manager gains...
- Constructive feedback on their performance and a personal action plan
- A framework against which to benchmark their current skill set
- A thorough understanding of management theory and how best to apply it in the workplace
- Improved performance in areas such as coaching, delegation and communication
- Valuable networking opportunities with other managers
- A nationally recognised qualification