Access keys for this site
- H = Home
- 1 = Approach: How Peppermint work
- 2 = Programme: The Peppermint programme in detail
- 3 = Benefits: What you get as a result
- 4 = 360°: Effective 360° feedback training
- 5 = Successes: What people have said about us
- 6 = Contact: Get in touch with Peppermint
- K = Access Keys: This page
So, what are accesskeys? They are a means for people to jump immediately to a specific part of an web site by pressing ALT (PC) or CTRL (Mac), followed by the appropriate key on the keyboard (if you are using Internet Explorer you may have to press Enter to load the page you want). In the case of this site you would hold down Alt/Ctrl and press H to return to the home page.
They're particularly useful for people with mobility issues who don't use a mouse and have a keyboard for their every movement on a computer. Accesskeys allow them quickly and easily to hop around the content of your Web pages. Able-bodied users can find them equally useful as shortcuts, too.